In Episode #22 I’m joined by Jon Palmer and Aaron Andrews (DARKspawn was late, I might add :P) to talk about the latest in the LEGO world. From the train magazine we don’t care about to the surprising news that 20% of LEGO’s gross income is from adults. After that we discuss the uselessness of the New York Toy Fair.
- Issue #2 of RailBricks released
- 20% of LEGO’s income from adults
- LEGO’s press release on the New York Toy Fair
- Do we care about the New York Toy Fair?
- Are we missing something?
- MOCs of the Week:
Feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or comment in the blog