LAMLradio #65 – Twitter, Again

In Episode #65 of LAMLradio we revisit the LEGO and twitter idea that I had a while back. The news, MOCs of the Week, and the normal LAML craziness is also included!

LEGO group on twitter

MOCs of the Week
King’s CastleGiger LI2

Play

Feedback? Email info@lamlradio.com or comment in the blog

This entry was posted in LAMLRadio Podcast and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to LAMLradio #65 – Twitter, Again

1. Brickapolis says:

Thank you for bringing Ian Gomm(sp?) back!

2. mrfresh says:

James,
    Great show. Regarding you and Aaron’s mentioning of Black Friday in the US, it now refers to merchants and the media using it instead to refer to the beginning of the period in which retailers are in the black (i.e., turning a profit).

Thanks for having me on to talk about the LEGO MOC Builders site on Twitter!

Keep up the great work!

Doug

3. mrfresh says:

PS: I love Ian’s LEGO song…really like how he says…”LEGOOOOOO” haha!

4. Todd Holaday says:

Can you add links to MOCS of the week like you used to? Thanks.

I’ll get all those links up today Todd. And in reply to the black Friday comments, I think I mentioned that its about stores using black ink, not red ink (black ink being used when a store makes a profit).

However, I see that one person was in fact killed at a Wal-Mart this year which is simply terrible and leaves my joking tone about it in a very bad taste. For that I apologize.

6. MrFresh says:

Hi James…

I believe you did mention that, but I think I was laughing at Aaron’s comment about it. As for the joke, had you known, I am sure you wouldn’t have commented on it as such. I don’t participate in the madness that early morning. It’s just very sad that people placed shopping for a flat screen TV, etc as priority over someone’s life. I heard this morning that people didn’t even leave the store while the worker was getting medical attention, let alone the store even closing!!

Anyway, looking forward to the next podcast…

“play well”

7. Ben Kauffman says:

Ahh, it’s great to have the original LAML “theme song” back at the beginning of the show, great improvement.

8. Bruce says:

Hey James,

Great podcast, as usual. I’m happy to hear the original theme music back, but the one you were using (“I still like LEGO, do you?”) had really grown on me. It was really sort of wistful and haunting. Maybe you should use the original as an intro and the other one at the end of the podcast.

Thanks on behalf of the CC admins for the coverage of the CCC.

Bruce