LAMLradio #88 – BrickFest 2009

In episode #88 of LAMLradio James is joined by Bill Ward and Chris “wunztwice” to talk about BrickFest 2009.

Play

This entry was posted in LAMLRadio Podcast and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to LAMLradio #88 – BrickFest 2009

1. What happened to an episode for BrickWorld 2009. I would have loved to here one. Maybe an episode to wrap up BrickWorld?

Unfortunately, my trusty microphone has breathed its last. So I highly doubt we’ll be able to put anything together for it this year.

3. TheQ says:

Getting rather good microphone isn’t that hard. Simple karaoke microphone costs around 30€ here so it shouldn’t be hard for you to get the money. I can even help a bit with the money 😉

The mic I’m eying is about $99. Which isn’t bad at all, I think I’ll be fine. It’ll just take me a little bit of time to get my hands on it.

5. Matt Lambie says:

Hey hey,

Two things: firstly, everyone should frickin’ donate some cash for this Podcast. I’ve been listening for about a year, I figured a buck a week so I threw the guys $50. You all should dip into your pockets as a show of thanks. Living in Western Australia, this podcast was literally my only connection to the AFOL community. Show your appreciation and help James get a new mic.

Secondly: Is the iTunes feed borged? The last episode that is listed is 87.

Thanks for a great show!

Wow Matt, a huge thanks for that! I’ll make sure to repay you with some good content over the summer, as I think that is the best way to say thanks. 😉

iTunes feed should be updated (that is what happens when your out of the rhythm for a few weeks).

7. Matt Lambie says:

… and just like magic, my iTunes shows a new episode. Thanks James 🙂

8. josh says:

Hey about the trains if you hook a battery box to a standard 9v train’s accessory power you can run it like a regular motor

9. The Banner in the Photo says Brick Fest and the Title of the Episode is Brick fair 2009 which as far as i know Hasn’t Happened yet.

10. Jason says:

Yep this podcast is from the future. Cool huh?