Our New Theme Song

If you’ve had a chance to listen to our two newest episodes you’ll have noticed that LAMLradio has a new theme song. It is called “LEGO” (original) and is preformed and written by Ben Pleasance (aka noraintodaymusic).

After hearing the song I contacted Ben and he was very open to me using the song and we’ve been in contact. So I think its safe to say that this isn’t the end of the “theme song” saga!

This entry was posted in Archived and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Our New Theme Song

1. Magnus says:

I do like the new song – I’d love to see a lyric sheet as some of the lines are had to make out.

Magnus

2. Hey,

I’m actually in the process of recording the lego song properly. There will also be a new video of it on youtube very shortly. Maybe even tonight. The last one was very poor quality because of the gear I was using. Now I have a fancy MacBook in front of me, we might be able to get somewhere. Check out my other tracks too if you like that one, either on youtube (noraintodaymusic), myspace (www.myspace.com/noraintoday, or even add me on facebook (by searching noraintoday.

Anyways, enough from me.

Thanks for the support.

3. Steve says:

Woah nice song.

😀

4. Mandalorian says:

No offence but I liked the old theame song a lot better. It was short and catchy unlike the new one. Please go back!

5. Dan says:

Interesting – I’d be interested in getting a chord sheet for this, too (it sounds like it should be easy enough to borrow and work into my own project).

My own music/LEGO projects have been on hold for a little while now, but I did bring my acoustic guitar to my LUG’s last meeting to show off what I can do to it with LEGO (I had a few people ask me if I had glued the baseplates to it!)

I haven’t recorded anything yet – still too stuffy to try singing with it, and I haven’t found time to program an NXT to play any melodies yet either. I had been really hoping to have an unplugged version of my “Running Out of Bricks Blues” out by now…

Mandalorian, I had no problem playing the old LEGO song while we were still small. But we are growing and I don’t want to get sued. That is the way it goes.

7. Dan,

Don’t copy my song. I have no problem with it being used on this site, free of charge, and I’ve given full permission to James to do so But working my lyrics and my music into your own project breaks copyright laws. I would however be interested to see what you come up with on your own.

Ben

8. flamar50 says:

The new song is well… strange. No offense to whoever likes it, or Ben. Please change back to the brick shuffling sound.